[OM] Re: Image from the journal 21-May-2006

Subject: [OM] Re: Image from the journal 21-May-2006
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:56:13 -0400
Guess I should have put the list of adapters up front.  It's impressive.

Contax/Yashica, Nikon, Olympus OM, Leica R, Leica Visoflex, Pentax 42
Screw Mount, Pentax K, Minolta MD, Rollei SL, Exakta, and Topcon

Most are also available for EOS but not all.  The Minolta MD, Rollei SL,
Exakta, and Topcon are not available for EOS.  I don't know if that's a
registration distance issue or "we just don't build it yet".

Chuck Norcutt