[OM] Re: Of interest on the 'Bay: Minolta A2+

Subject: [OM] Re: Of interest on the 'Bay: Minolta A2+
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:07:02 +0100
Well that lot went for way more than GBP200.  But an A1 went for less, I
have to admit.  But while I share AG's interest in the L1, whenever it may
arrive, I remembered his initial enthusiasm for the A1, which I suspect is
still there.  And . . .  Don't make me spell it out, I am ashamed.

Now, for those who do have any of the Dim*ge range and want software to
process the camera RAW images, I see that KM Dim*ge Master software is
available at a mere GBP10 (less than USD20).  It's version 1.0, with an
update available online to v 1.1. KM are still listing it at €199, more than
10x as much.  Try here www.photostore-uk.com  - it says GBP19.99 on the
webpage, which is out of date - give the guy a call to order it.  They also
have plenty other accessory stock and printed manuals, having bought the
warehouse contents.

Sorry for the OT, I didn't start it, honest :-)

--
Piers