[OM] Re: [mostly OT] I told ya I could do it better...

Subject: [OM] Re: [mostly OT] I told ya I could do it better...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 06:22:31 -0400
Ah, but what I'm showing you is only one image to illustrate the
lighting.  This is hardly the final image.  If the bride really wants
this shot in a very large print there will be a lot of PhotoShop
compositing work done to pick the best parts of all the images as far as
that is possible.  None of that work will be done unless she decides she
wants a print.  How much of it is done will depend on the size.

Chuck Norcutt