[OM] Re: Black M-1!

Subject: [OM] Re: Black M-1!
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:01:36 -0500
This is really interesting. The screws sound like an excellent test, and Walt's
remarks on the paint rule out an obvious scam. If the auction house is a
serious one, maybe they have some procedure for authentication?

Anyway, I copied a couple of curators in Austin so they can decide whether this
is worth following. The Harry Ransom Center of UT has I think a collection of
photographic artifacts in addition to massive photographic collections. If
they're not interested, they can just delete the email...

Oh, and Walt's OMs are just gorgeous.

Phil

==