[OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Subject: [OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.
From: Stephen Walker <stephenpwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:28:24 -0700 (PDT)
Without digging in to the fine-print of Adobe's
software license agreement, on common-sense grounds
you are now the legal owner of the license and are
legally entitled to all benefits, updates, etc.

I've never seen a software license that wasn't
transferrable (except maybe in the case of specially
price educational versions), but who knows what those
lawyers sqeeze into all that fine print.

Best Regards,

Steve

http://mail.yahoo.com