[OM] Re: Creativity, Photo funk, etc. [was Workout - Day 1]

Subject: [OM] Re: Creativity, Photo funk, etc. [was Workout - Day 1]
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 13:57:53 +0000
I see a very, very faint and diffuse band of a pinkish-purple tint running from
the tops of the trees on the left to the upper left-hand corner.  My monitor
may be, like Jimi Hendrix, a half bubble or so off level, being barely two
weeks out of the box and not yet trained.

And I'm pleased to report that, after some initial teething difficulties, we
are quite happy here with the new hotrod Dell, Purple haze or not.  This thing
flat goes!  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from