[OM] Re: MY NEW WEBSITE FINISHED!... YAY!!! :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: MY NEW WEBSITE FINISHED!... YAY!!! :-)
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 09:05:56 -0700
Adam, as always your photos are great. As others have already said, the
special effects distract from your photos. Other than the special effects
the design looks quite nice. If your market is primarily for web images, the
pictures might have adequate resolution. If your market is for print,
greater resolution would be nicer IMHO. A 640 pixel wide image doesn't print
very well but looks fairly good on a computer screen.

With the real estate photos I post, I want to be sure that anyone using any
browser can see them easily. (A least that's a good excuse for using very
simple html). Perhaps someone looking for photos on the web to buy may be
more computer knowledgeable than someone buying/selling homes but I would be
cautious about what you require of a viewer.

Best wishes,
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Adam Bolt" <adambolt@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Well... It's almost finished!... I'm interested in getting feedback from
people to what they don't and do like.

Visit

www.adamboltphotography.com

Has a colection of work from my Olympus and Canon camera gear.

Cheers Adam