[OM] Re: My Olympus DSLR rant

Subject: [OM] Re: My Olympus DSLR rant
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:19:44 +1000
Using the samsung rebadge of the *ist DS2 now as I said - the higher
ISO performance is good with noise reduction on but not as good as my
Canon 10D. Also I am less than impressed by the slow and noisy
focussing and the LOUD shutter noise with more lag than I'm used to.
The images I've got so far are a little soft but not unreasonably so.
It is very easy to use old Pentax primes with it, given the focus
confirmation. Heard a rumour that Samsung is bringing out its own
designs later in the year.
Hope that didn't muddy the waters.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx