[OM] Re: Moron's first computer question

Subject: [OM] Re: Moron's first computer question
From: "Richard Lovison" <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:34:04 -0400
Walt,

I haven't been following this thread so I'm assuming you're running WinXP.
Have you installed the WinXP-studio-driver patch or whatever it is?  If I
remember correctly the patch had something to do with getting the E-1 to be
recognized under XP though without it, it's possible to cause a installation
problem... just a guess.  I installed version 1.2, then the
WinXP-studio-driver and then the latest update and everything worked without
a problem.

Richard