[OM] Re: One thing done, another begun

Subject: [OM] Re: One thing done, another begun
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:03:41 +0000
Oh, my Gawd!  If I weren't such a shameless asshole, I would be embarrassed!  I
based my assertion that there were only two USB ports on the pictures in the
owner's manual, which shows only two.  I was trying to be good and responsible
and, for once in my life, read the damn directions before I jerked the thing
out of the box.  Now that it's out, I see, much to my chagrin, that it really
has six  -- yes, SIX -- USB ports in back.

But there ain't no parallel port!  I was at least right about that.

Walt, whose mouth (and keyboard) gets ahead of the brain sometimes

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>