[OM] Re: One thing done, another begun

Subject: [OM] Re: One thing done, another begun
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:01:43 -0700
Garth Wood wrote:
> You think you've got problems?
>
> I had to find an adapter for USB-to-SCSI2.  They're thin on the
> ground, and expensive to boot.  But they're the only way I can
> continue to use my old Microtek Scanmaker E3 and my newer Polaroid
> Sprintscan 4000.  Ditching the Microtek wouldn't have been so bad,
> but the SS4000?  Ouch.

No room for a SCSI card? Or are you running one o them fruit machines?

When I got the XP machine, I had to install the Adaptec ASPI generic
driver layer for SCSI cards so the older SCSI card that came with the
FS2710 would work. When I got the FS4000 and a current Adaptec SCSI
card, it was strictly no hassle. Up and running perfectly very quickly
and without a hitch.

Moose