[OM] Re: Sarah_034 [was 4/4 fragment of my day]

Subject: [OM] Re: Sarah_034 [was 4/4 fragment of my day]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 06:33:58 +0100
It's a fantastic picture, Wayne, and I like Moose's
"interpretation".  Even just a bit of adjustment in Levels would make
it look less "noisy" in the background, although I probably would not
have thought have getting rid of the distraction of the "bright
thing".  The cropping is a powerful change as well.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.