[OM] Re: another zuikoholic joins the boat... (the story)

Subject: [OM] Re: another zuikoholic joins the boat... (the story)
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 08:14:49 +0100
Hi Manuel,

Actually the 4th picture in page1 had some vigneting but I have further
emphasised it..
Probably, as you point out, was caused by regularly using a Canon hood for a
50mm lens..

But if you ask me I actually find it suited, thus emphasised it more :-)
For me, the starting premise is that photography is (and should be) not a
representation..
Of course opinions may differ in this inherently debated and always
subjective issue.
Great to have feedback nevertheless, thank you.

Christos