[OM] Re: another zuikoholic joins the boat... (the story)

Subject: [OM] Re: another zuikoholic joins the boat... (the story)
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:14:30 -0700 (PDT)
Christos wrote:
> I have some more questions to ask, (like: anyone out there
> with a portrait lens for sale?!!).. but I'll leave them for
> later.. :) I hope you enjoyed the story, the drama, the
> potential 'katharsis'

Greetings and welcome to the list.

Everybody has their "favorite" lenses, but to me, there are two
very specific lenses which may never leave my grasp.  I'll
probably have them join me in the "burn box" after I've been
determined to no longer serve a purpose or have become a grease
spot at the bottom of some cliff.  They are:

35/2.8 and the 100/2.8.

These two lenses give, in my opinion, the perfect example of the
"Olympus Look".  The bokeh (blur characteristic) is just
off-the-chart good and so well mannered.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com