[OM] Re: LC was: another zuikoholic joins the boat... (the story)

Subject: [OM] Re: LC was: another zuikoholic joins the boat... (the story)
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:27:26 -0300
on 11/04/2006 03:14, Moose at olymoose@xxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> Nonetheless, I think he is quite a good musician, as well. Add his live
> compilation album to your collection. You won't be disappointed.
>
> Moose
I bet so, but I'll have to wait to find it without searching ;) - that's how
I like to explore music. Last Sunday found the 30th anniversary edition HDCD
of King Crimson's Discipline, for $10. wow _ matte kudasai !!, made me
switch from Miles Davis '65 at the Plugged Nickel.....
Agree on that he's a good musician, but indebted to Sharon Robinson IMHO.
Just a few weeks ago, my mother gave me *by chance* a three-page essay on
LC. Very well written, and very useful to understand his approach.
In Spanish of course.

Enjoy,

Fernando.