[OM] Re: #067

Subject: [OM] Re: #067
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:43:10 +0100
Hi Fernando,

> - a plain OM2?
My OM 2n was bought off *bay (cheap,well brassed and dinged) as my carry
anywhere camera. I don't shoot it often in day to day travels so when I get
about a dozen shots I pull the film and finish it in an OM2 SP.

> - red filter at last :)
I used the red filter to milk every drop from that sky :-)

> - aerial electricity cabling !?
We have our fair share of electricity pylons but I exclude them whenever
possible.

> - but cars are driving on the wrong side of the highway ;^)
The pubs just turned out :-)

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

From: "Fernando Gonzalez Gentile" <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>