[OM] Re: We'll have to watch this, Moose; was Re: Re: E-500 or E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: We'll have to watch this, Moose; was Re: Re: E-500 or E-1
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:06:18 -0500
<snip> from Paul (re: E1/E-330):
"I've found the high ISO noise to be fairly easily dealt with via post
processing,..."

I suspect in years past we would have seen canonites saying much the same,
vis a vis, dust on the sensor, or
"I've found [dust on the sensor] to be fairly easily dealt with via post
processing,..."  Now it's such a given that
images will have to be "dusted" it's taken for granted -- or at least my
N*k*n-shooting tells me.

> Chuck,
> Clearly Canaanites are in denial about dust, and E-thingers about noise.
;^)