[OM] Gaffer's tape; was: Re: Re: BLM-1 battery terminal covers?

Subject: [OM] Gaffer's tape; was: Re: Re: BLM-1 battery terminal covers?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 06:09:07 -0400
In my limited experience with gaffer's tape (2 or 3 brands) it sticks
tightly but also removes cleanly.  No residue left behind.  But I've
only used it to tape power cords and such to floors (including carpeted
floors) and some other hard surfaces.  I've never had it leave any
residue but I've also never left it in place more than about 6 hours.

Chuck Norcutt