[OM] Re: Oboy #7607265614

Subject: [OM] Re: Oboy #7607265614
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 08:28:33 -0700
As other US members have mentioned, his auction doesn't allow me to bid on
it. US credit card laws give quite a bit of protection to buyers who use a
credit card. You will probably get a much better idea if it is a scam by his
response. It seems that all of the scam I've been exposed to has fairly good
English to draw in responses, but they don't have the ability or interest to
carry on a dialoge.

Good luck,
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Folks,

I thought I'd share something odd I just saw on that site #
<http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7607265614&sspagename
=ADME:B:AAQ:NL:1> 7607265614.
I shouted out OBOY at first sight but then started wondering.
I think that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I don't
dare to push the BIN button because the guy has no feedback yet. Also
look at his other listings also too good to be true.
Wiliam Wagenaar
Middelburg, Netherlands
-----

So, what do you think? Am I stupid for not hitting the button and
pointing al your eyes to these goodies or what?

Kind regards,

Wiliam