[OM] Re: Oboy #7607265614

Subject: [OM] Re: Oboy #7607265614
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 06:33:45 -0400
Wiliam, I agree with your assessment -- it sounds (and looks!) too good to
be true.

Main concern?  A relatively new eekbay member with 0 (zero) transactions.
And a "forced sale" from someone who is also auctioning Nikon F6, D200, and
Canon EOS 1D, 20D, etc.??  Yeah, right.

Note also that the images posted of these cameras all have different
backgrounds, setups and quality.  This "seller" very likely stole them from
other auctions or sources.

IMO, it's a scam and I hope people realize it.  I'm tempted to watch these
auctions to see what happens and contact anyone who might buy to ask them
about their experience.

my two lux worth./ScottGee1