[OM] Re: 4/3 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 4/3 fragment of my day
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:00:01 -0700
Just to let you know the opinions expressed are not unanimous. It is
a beautiful image and superior, I think, to the alternative. Looking
at it again makes me think that perhaps people are disturbed that the
subject,  a black rock formation, is framed by bright red rock forms.
Our training tells us bright is front and dark is background. Nature
is not always so cooperative being pushed into our preconceived notions.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA