[OM] Re: FL-50 w/Stofen Omni-Bounce

Subject: [OM] Re: FL-50 w/Stofen Omni-Bounce
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 07:00:37 -0500
Concur with that.  T32 +Stofen is my main supplementary light source
with E-1.  Must be tilted 45 degrees to work in auto with E-1 in
manual mode.  Works best at closer ranges (i.e., doesn't fill a large
room, but does OK in most home-sized rooms).  Combo is a real winner
IMHO (but I'm not a flash guru).

Joel W.