[OM] Re: Follow up on e-1 over exposes when used with 1.4X and 50-200mm

Subject: [OM] Re: Follow up on e-1 over exposes when used with 1.4X and 50-200mm DZ
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:36:40 +0000
Exactly!  Moose scores again!  Shoot RAW and just adjust it later to look like
you want it to.  Who cares whether it was really 4500K or 6400K as long as you
can make it look okay later?  I don't.  Don't even know how to set white
balance on either the E-1 or E-330.  Don't intend to learn.

I'm through for today.  Got penance to do for e-mail sins and a weekend to
prepare for.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from