[OM] Sigma 600mm F8 reflex lens?

Subject: [OM] Sigma 600mm F8 reflex lens?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 07:48:14 -0800
Hello all,

I purchased this lens on ebay and have a questions about it. If any list
members have one, or have had one in the past, I appreciate any help you can
give me. My question is about the mount, which shows sighs of tampering (worn
screws), or to be more specific the diaphram linkage tab. This being a fixed
aperture lens, I would think the tab would be set at a fixed position, but it
moves somewhat freely through out the slot in the mount. Is this normal, or has
the mount been replaced?

TIA,
Darin