[OM] Re: Mystery Shots from a recent walk

Subject: [OM] Re: Mystery Shots from a recent walk
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 20:07:58 -0800 (PST)
> > http://image66media.com/Gallery/albums.php
> I think I have #2, a playground structure with rings to grab
> for swinging across it ring by ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner. Yes, this is playground type
of device similar to "monkey bars" only with rings. To get this
shot I had to hang off the end and trigger the shot while
falling backwards and then quickly grab the frame.

Ok. First shot is much more unusual. This is a shot that I've
done inadvertantly for years--accidently taking a picture of the
ground while walking. I actually took an accidental picture of
the gravel footpath (cinder gravel) and stopped to delete the
picture but got inspired by what I saw.  Slowing the shutter
speed down as much as I could I proceeded to take a series of
pictures.  Most of them were streaked as you'd expect, but in
this case, I must have done a side-to-side movement of the
camera while walking.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com