[OM] Re: A lens to supplement my 50mm/1.8 Zuiko

Subject: [OM] Re: A lens to supplement my 50mm/1.8 Zuiko
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:36:33 -0800
I've got one of the useless, foggy rear-element Zuiko zooms as well. It
has always taken nice shots, also, so I suppose I didn't strictly need
to spend the money on the DZ.

Nonetheless, I'm undismayed by your post, Walt.

Buying the 50-200 is part of my insidious plan to have spent my
children's potential inheritance down to a pittance before I die. :-)

---
Scott