[OM] Re: Lost Postings

Subject: [OM] Re: Lost Postings
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:10:36 -0800
On most services, the spam filtering over which you have any control is
exclusive to your account. The ISP's mail server is most likely using a
global filter of some sort over which you have no control. If that list
incorporates black-list functions, then even though you've got a given
address whitelisted, you'll not see mail from that address until the
server allows it through.

---
Scott Gomez