[OM] Re: Test - List mail trouble

Subject: [OM] Re: Test - List mail trouble
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:34:44 -0500
Verizon is my isp and I have had no interruption in list mail service.
___________________________________
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net

Bill Pearce wrote:
>>So far, no problems noticed here - but I haven't looked at the archive to
>>see what I might have been missing!  But it isn't clear to me that
>>problems
>>are arising at the list server, rather than further down the chain.  In
>>fact, if some of us are receiving all the list mails, it suggests to me
>>that
>>those who are not are suffering, perhaps, from an over-zealous spam filter
>>somewhere between the list mailer and their own email.
>

> I had endless problems with the list when I was on SBC/Yahoo DSL, of which I
> am now blessedly free in all forms. We are fortunate here to have available
> from Cox a modestly priced bundle that is cheaper and better.
>
> I have been told, when with SBC, that the free.fr site is in the top ten
> list of spam providers. Since I no longer have a problem with either the
> list or with spam at all, I expect that SBC had that site on some sort of
> list. Perhaps others do as well.
>
> Bill Pearce

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: omtech1.vcf