[OM] Re: Test - List mail trouble

Subject: [OM] Re: Test - List mail trouble
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:54:25 -0000
So far, no problems noticed here - but I haven't looked at the archive to
see what I might have been missing!  But it isn't clear to me that problems
are arising at the list server, rather than further down the chain.  In
fact, if some of us are receiving all the list mails, it suggests to me that
those who are not are suffering, perhaps, from an over-zealous spam filter
somewhere between the list mailer and their own email.  And if that *is* the
case, then the spam filter will bounce the 'offending' mail back to source,
the list mailer.  From what Thomas has said to me on an earlier occasion, I
believe that "after a while if the problems persist, that you are
unsubscribed from the list."

--
Piers