[OM] Re: AIA Home of the Month

Subject: [OM] Re: AIA Home of the Month
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:03:17 -0800
Thank you Jeff, John, Jim, Mike,  Bill and Moose!

We had a fantastic day for it yesterday. Gorgeous weather. About 275
people visited the house in three hours. It was wild. Very positive
feedback. One of the owners stuck around, and was completely chuffed.
Very validating, I would think, to have all these people admire your
house. Now, if we would just get a couple nice projects out of it I
can pay for all these lenses...;-)

Rob in Seattle