[OM] AIA Home of the Month

Subject: [OM] AIA Home of the Month
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:18:01 -0800
Hi all,

A house my office designed is AIA Home of the Month here in Seattle,
and I’m quite pleased about that. It's a first for me, and kind of a
big deal. It’s a 7+ page feature in this month’s issue of Northwest
Home & Garden...with “Green Living” in big type on the cover. There's
a two page spread of one of my OM photos (pretty sure it was my 35
shift, and OM-4ti, Fuji 160 Pro), plus several other smaller ones on
the following pages. The fantastic interior shots are by my friend
photographer Marco Prozzo, shot with a Hassy on film.

In the same issue there is also a story on our green-roofed garage
with more photos by me and Marco. Marco's are 2 1/4 except for the
one from above, which he shot on a N*kon D2X I think, mine are a mix
of L*ica, OM and N*kon 995.

If you’re interested and you're in the area, you can tour the Home of
the Month this Sunday, March 19th, noon to 3pm.

The address is 20612 Ne 133rd St
Woodinville, WA 98077-7603.

Here’s a link to our page on the house: <http://
harrisonarchitects.com/Harding_Home.htm>

If any of you local OM-listers make it, please introduce yourselves!
Jim, it's practically on your way home from church....:-)

Rob in Seattle