[OM] Re: an old Modern Photograpy f-stop recommendation forfireworks.

Subject: [OM] Re: an old Modern Photograpy f-stop recommendation forfireworks.
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:29:49 +1100
> Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> Thanks Moose and Marc, for restoring a part of my self; I
> feel now like Giambattista Bodoni in La misteriosa fiamma
> della regina Loana.

Riiiiiight. [??? scratches head and goes Googling...]

Oh, great! Now you've just added another book to the
TBR (To Be Read) pile that sits beside the bed, towering
over the bedside table. [sigh] Of course, I'll have to read
"Foucault's Pendulum" again first (it's like 'The Da Vinci
Code', but good ;-) )

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz