[OM] Re: Shift lens Newbie: You Won eBay Item: OLYMPUS OM Zuiko 35mm SH

Subject: [OM] Re: Shift lens Newbie: You Won eBay Item: OLYMPUS OM Zuiko 35mm SHIFT 2.8 lens MINT (7597077356)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 07:45:52 -0500
When I had my 24mm shift lens I always found it easiest to use an
incident meter.  However, I would invariably forget to press the stop
down button after setting the aperture and proceed to take 1/2 dozen
grossly overexposed photos before realizing the problem.  I never got
smart enough just to leave it depressed.

Chuck Norcutt