[OM] A Royal OM opportunity

Subject: [OM] A Royal OM opportunity
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:02:36 +1300
Hi all,

Some of you will know that the 2006 British Commonwealth Games are
being held over the present couple of weeks in Melbourne, Australia.
Right where we have some active Zuikoholics, in fact.

There are some very royal visitors.

I wonder if any of these Zuikoholics, loyal subjects all :-), took the unique
opportunity to record the arrival and walk-about by Her Royal Highness,
Elizabeth, Queen of England and Australia, and His Royal Highness, Philip,
Duke of Edinburgh?  We all know that OM gear would be just the best for
this chance, perhaps the last there will be in Melbourne.

I look forward to seeing the shots!

Brian