[OM] Value of one old Olympus model

Subject: [OM] Value of one old Olympus model
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:50:54 +1300
Hi all

Take a peep at this expired Trademe auction.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=47672103

Finally went for $NZ 816 to a well known camera trader.

According to Roger Wesson's online Olympus history, the models in this
series were made from 1948 to 1955.

I've never seen one in the flesh. This is what he wrote.  Brian