[OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.

Subject: [OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:31:33 +0100
Just adding my two penneth and another angle of view,

As said before by other listees I think all the dslr's are now capable
of good results however, If you plan to use your zuiko OM glass, then
the format does come into play, opting for a four thirds camera
effectively doubles the focal length which if you are a telephoto person
could be important. If you are a wide angle shooter then you need to
consider a full frame camera.

personally I don't need another dlsr at the moment and find the E1 is
filling my hard drives quite nicely with its 10mb raw files - I don't
need to process bigger files.

I have a big investment in OM lenses and want to use them at least until
my eyes go so sometime in the future I will probably get a full frame
dslr next to exploit the wide angle lenses I have, but that will mean
upgrading the computers etc.