[OM] Re: What is Olyusa up to now?

Subject: [OM] Re: What is Olyusa up to now?
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:01:11 -0800
Something is definitely not right, Piers. Looks like he cut down a T-8
label to fit under the window of a standard calc panel. On the T-10
panel I have, there's a small window where it says "ISO 100" in his
photo, and the ISO numbers appear in that window depending on setting of
the panel.

---
Scott Gomez