[OM] Re: What is Olyusa up to now?

Subject: [OM] Re: What is Olyusa up to now?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 15:00:00 +0000
Yeah, they come on a sheet of 14 stickers, five each for the T10 and T28 and
four for the T8, the difference in the number being there's not a T8 sticker
for the 20mm macro lens, as there is for the other flashes, along with stickers
for the 135, 80, 50, and 38mm macros.  Mine are just like they were when I got
'em over 20 years ago.  "Auto" works best for the simple minded.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --