[OM] Re: What is Olyusa up to now?

Subject: [OM] Re: What is Olyusa up to now?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:11:41 EST
In a message dated 3/12/2006 8:51:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Not sure  what you're concerned about.  The stickers are absolutely normal.
My  T* flashes came with sheets of stickers.  You picked your lens and stuck
on the right panel.

I think the point Piers was making was that Alex is representing this  as
being a panel specifically designed for the T-8 flash ring and the 80mm lens,
when the reality is that it is a panel, perhaps even from a T-32 flash, with a
sticker stuck on it that gives you information about use with the T-8.  His
clue was that it did not allow for adjustment of ISO.  I suspect Alex is
clueless about what he is selling.   As always, his pricing is  rather
interesting.
 Bill Barber