[OM] Re: : Digital vs film resolution

Subject: [OM] Re: : Digital vs film resolution
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:39:21 +0000
Yep.  We've already made our reservations in Gatlinburg and Asheville for a
week-long, mid-spring adventure in the Smokies the third week of May with the
li'l Toon Town truck and lots of camera gear.  I'll, naturally, be taking the
digital stuff, but I'll also haul along the RB67 and a 6x9 Crown Graphic so I
can use up the last five rolls of 120 Velvia 50.  It's like water in the well:
you take it for granted and don't miss it till it's gone.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --