[OM] Re: Digital decisions - Thank you. Now - Totally off topic on old F

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital decisions - Thank you. Now - Totally off topic on old Fords
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:59:51 EST
In a message dated 3/9/2006 12:50:19 AM Central Standard Time,
jnmcbr@xxxxxxx writes:

I like  my E-1 and really must learn to use it one of these days. Perhaps
nothing  will ever match the delightful simplicity of the OM-1 though.  /jmac

Jim, your earlier posting about your grandfathers 32 Model A Ford has  banged
around in my head for a day or so and what I'm about to say makes  absolutely
no difference and could even be wrong.  I believe his 32  Ford roadster was a
Model B, rather than a Model A unless it had the  V-8 engine which I think
were designated as a Model 18.  As I said it makes  no difference.  I'd love to
have either a Model A or B or 18 roadster . . .  but I'd probably trade in on
something really special like a Studebaker  open bodied car of the same era.
Bill Barber