[OM] Re: O Possum, where are thou? (Was: Olympus T Ring Flash)

Subject: [OM] Re: O Possum, where are thou? (Was: Olympus T Ring Flash)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 14:25:15 +0000
Our 'possums will eat dang near anything.  We have four or five raccoons who
climb up on our back deck each night and come stand at the glass sliding doors
on the kitchen end waiting for their nightly handouts.  'Coons can be picky
eaters, especially if as well fed as ours are.  For instance, they aren't real
fond of veggies, love meat and sweets and white bread.  We buy an average of 6
to 8 loaves of bread a week just for them.  They give us dirty looks if we run
out of white and give them whole wheat, which they eat grudgingly while trying
to look pitiful and deprived, just like little children.  The 'possums
sometimes come with them, but usually arrive later, and anything the coons
refuse to eat, the 'possums scarf down and ask for more.  I don't think we've
ever left anything out that wasn't gone the next morning, including the left
half of a pair of deerskin moccasins a couple of years ago.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --