[OM] Re: Hajstorp, southwestern Sweden, last summer

Subject: [OM] Re: Hajstorp, southwestern Sweden, last summer
From: Jonas Otter <jonas@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 19:59:47 +0100
Moose:

Today in the darkroom I made a straight print of this negative with
normal contrast, no manipulation or burning or dodging, and it turned
out just fine, very like your mouse-over version. Intriguing that the
old-fashioned way of doing it should be so much more straightforward, at
least if I want the picture on paper. Of course it does not get put on a
Web page that way.

Jonas