[OM] Re: [Digital] What I've been missing...

Subject: [OM] Re: [Digital] What I've been missing...
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:18:14 -0500
Has anyone done a physical side by side comparison between the KM 5600 and
the FL50? Following Garth's post I checked out the manual at KM site. While
I was reading it I noticed the drawings had a familiar look to them. Granted
they are only line drawings and not photos of an actual unit there are a few
things that reminded me of the FL50. Obviously the FL-50 lacks the wireless
comms and has a different control panel on the back but the swivel head look
to be of similar build. Some of the graphics and text on the LCD are the
same fontish looking. Also the battery chamber looks to be similar in the
drawings. Of course the format of this type of flash is pretty standardized
but maybe there is more to this one (or two?). Anyone happen to have both?

Dan S.