[OM] Calling on the collective wisdom of the list

Subject: [OM] Calling on the collective wisdom of the list
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:01:18 EST
A fellow I know took a lens and removed all the elements with the exception
of one to create a lens that produces very interesting images.  Dreamy out  of
focus stuff.  Has anyone tried this with any of the Zuiko.  If  so:

1) Have you used a 50mm f1.8?  If not, which lens?

2) Which element was left in the lens?

3) Any special tools and/or tips I might need to know?

I love the sharpness of my Zuikos, however I also use pinhole body caps, a
Sima soft focus lens and a lensbaby, however I have recently added to my stash
of 50mm f1.8s with slow aperture blades and thought I might give making a
silk  purse out of a sow's ear a go.  Bill Barber