[OM] Re: At least one more at the apug conference

Subject: [OM] Re: At least one more at the apug conference
From: "Michael R. Collins" <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:02:04 -0500
>Will there  be any other zuikoholics in the Toronto area the first
>weekend of May?

As far as I know I'll be in town then. I look forward to putting
faces to some names. If you have any questions about this "world
class-wannabe" city, do let me know :-) .

Note also that the Toronto photographic festival CONTACT 2006 will be
on throughout May at various locations around the city, mostly in or
close to downtown. Info at

   http://www.contactphoto.com/

One of the venues is the Toronto Camera Club, to which I belong.
We're expecting up to 50 Club members to have prints on display (and
for sale) in our auditorium.

Michael