[OM] At least one more at the apug conference

Subject: [OM] At least one more at the apug conference
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:51:38 -0400
Well I finally cracked and registered for the apug conference this
May; it's all Bill Barber's fault!

They've finally posted the workshop schedule which I think clinched
it for me. There were a lot of workshops that sounded interesting but
I was a little paranoid that there would be scheduling conflicts. It
turns out that I was right about conflicts with some of the workshops
I wanted to take but that helped me focus on which ones I really
wanted to take (probably a good thing).

I've signed up for:

Intro to Large Format (need to improve my skills with my 4x5)
AZO printing (I'm intrigued about the prospect of better B&W prints)
Cross-processing (I had wanted to experiment before with this but the
last workshop I signed up for was cancelled due to lack of registrants)
Portfolio Review (always nice to get feedback)

So Bill, we'll have to arrange to meet while we're there. Will there
be any other zuikoholics in the Toronto area the first weekend of May?