[OM] Re: OlympusUSA

Subject: [OM] Re: OlympusUSA
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:20:40 +1300
I agree with Bill sniping may be worth it. I've been out bid numerous
times by snipers, usually by the the next highest bid. However as I am
happy by merely setting my max bid ( without sniping ), I'm not about to
start sniping. I feel happier knowing that my bid has actually been
register with eBay, without having to rely on outside sources. If I
don't spend my money today, there'll be something Oly essential to buy
next week :-) .

On the other side of the coin. I've known sellers to get their friends
to bid up items to obtain their actual reserve price. Or to withdraw an
item if it doesn't fetch enough $$$$ early enough.

David