[OM] Re: (OM) Predictions, by Thom !!

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Predictions, by Thom !!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 09:22:33 -0800
I guess I am out to lunch but missed lunch ...

"Turn on the Digital Image Stabilization Mode when shooting and capture
clear pictures free from blur associated with moving subjects or camera
shake."

from E-330 page at Olympus America
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1226&fl=2

I didn't ever notice anything about image stabilization

But they also describe the sensor as

"Live MOS sensor, (4/3 type MOS solid-state image sensor)"

In the US the name MOS generally meant NMOS or PMOS. I could see them
wanting to distinguish it from C*non by calling it MOS though.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Not any more - who do you think made the C-MOS sensor for the E-330?
- Canon?!!
AndrewF