[OM] Re: Double Exposure with Om-F; or, my new OM5?

Subject: [OM] Re: Double Exposure with Om-F; or, my new OM5?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 09:19:26 -0800
When I shifted to Nikon for digital before the E-1 appeared it would
ever come out I was duly impressed with the thoughtful, photographer
oriented features and ergonomics. That was true of the OM cameras
too, but they just did not continue to refine them and to issue the
new models needed to get the press that would help them sell. The FA,
FM and FE models were reasonably sized too. Unfortunately the wind
lever switch was a poke in the eye for us left eyed people. The
brightest viewfinder I ever saw was an FM which has one of those
clear nonfocusing screens with just a split image/microprism doughnut
in the middle. If I did not value the ground glass for focus in some
instances I would have switched to one in my OM4. Amazingly bright.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA